My third week of outreachy was hard, there was Christmas and the notebook that I used to work died.
In order to solve this problem I had two alternatives: an old dinosaur desktop and my parents chromebook. With the obituary of my old desktop in hands I had to hack my parents chromebook and let crouton reign.
I installed crouton, ubuntu 15.04 and gnome 3.14. In addition, I had to install jhbuild and build polari from scratch. It was a painful task for me because the chromebook's hardware is weak and every step last ages.
Complications arose, ensued, were overcome. Now everything is up and running again and I'm ready to start to implement some fresh mockups! See you soon earthlings!